Taught live by a trained TBRI™ Practitioner using materials created by the Karyn Purvis Institute for Child Development, this class covers the three TBRI™ Principles: Connecting, Correcting, and Empowering. This class is ideal for parents of foster and adopted children and teens at any point in the journey. Parents will learn:
- How to create stronger attachments to the children you are parenting;
- Correction techniques that are effective with children who have experienced trauma;
- Practical tips that will help your children heal from their hard histories.
The class costs $300* and includes:
- Six 90-minute long sessions from your home computer
- Two individual hour-long parent coaching sessions with a TBRI Practitioner
- Support from the other parents in the class via a private group chat
- TBRI™ Handouts
- Professionally scored assessments of your child’s trauma-related behaviors
- Certificates of Completion
*Scholarships are available
Click here to register for the next session.