Chosen Care, Inc. Overview
Founded in 2009, Chosen is a faith-based nonprofit that helps children heal from trauma by strengthening their families. We do this with a holistic approach by strengthening their foster, relative and adoptive families with trauma-informed resources such as: parent coaching, therapy, and personalized case management.
Chosen has a special culture that encourages and provides professional and spiritual growth of team members. Our team is fast-paced, passionate, growth-oriented and innovative. We are committed to best business practices for mission fulfillment.
Position Title: Program Manager Reports To: Chief Program Officer
Location: Florida / Remote FLSA Status: Exempt
We help children heal from trauma by strengthening their families.
Every child in a thriving family.
Our core values are rooted in faith and shape the way we go about fulfilling our mission, how we behave, and what we expect of each other.
Our core values:
Excellence – We operate with a growth mentality and go the extra mile.
Service – We work diligently & own the part we play with a commitment to do whatever it takes.
Compassion – We are active listeners and seek what is important to the speaker.
Integrity – We show up with authenticity, adhere to honest practices and use candor with kindness.
Stewardship – We use resources with multiplication in mind as one in charge of God’s resources.
The Program Manager is an integral part of a fast-paced programs team. He/she is a mission-focused, seasoned, strategic, and entrepreneurial individual with experience leading an innovative program with targeted outputs and outcomes. Manager embraces research and advocacy and shows hunger for future leadership opportunities as the program scales.
- Oversees program for delivery and process of the Model of Care to foster and adoptive caregivers
- Maintains limited case load of direct care service to foster and adoptive parents
- Leads staff of case managers providing direct care service
- Accountable for program measurements and metrics and leads key projects to scale the program
- Collaborates with strategic partners in the community
- Required master’s degree/licensure in social work or counseling
- Five years of experience in managing a team with proven ability to lead program expansion
- Demonstrated experience in working in fast-paced environment
- Expertise in the child welfare sector
- Strong personal integrity: hungry, humble and smart
- Demonstrated critical thinker in a fast-paced environment
- Confident leadership skills
- Possesses grit and resourcefulness
- Tireless advocate for the mission