Chosen Care, Inc. Overview
Founded in 2009, Chosen is a faith-based nonprofit that helps children heal from trauma with a holistic approach by strengthening foster, relative, reunified, and adoptive families with trauma-informed resources such as: parent coaching, therapy, and personalized case management.
Chosen has a special culture that encourages and provides professional and spiritual growth of team members. Our team is fast-paced, passionate, growth-oriented and innovative. We are committed to best business practices for mission fulfillment.
Position Title: Administrative Coordinator
Reports To: Operations Manager
FLSA Status: Full Time, Non-Exempt
We help children heal from trauma by strengthening their families.
Every child in a thriving family.
Our core values are rooted in faith and shape the way we go about fulfilling our mission, how we behave, and what we expect of each other.
Excellence – We operate with a growth mentality and go the extra mile.
Service – We work diligently & own the part we play with a commitment to do whatever it takes.
Compassion – We are active listeners and seek what is important to the speaker.
Integrity – We show up with authenticity, adhere to honest practices and use candor with kindness.
Stewardship – We use resources with multiplication in mind as one in charge of God’s resources.
The Administrative Coordinator is an integral part of a fast-paced team. This person is a mission-focused and process-minded team player with broad experience in human resources, information technology, administration, and operations and is responsible for coordinating various tasks in the above areas.
- Provide administrative support to the Board of Directors
- Coordinate contract needs for all contract relationships
- Maintain reception needs, office space, and inventory
- Coordinate recruitment, hiring, and onboarding needs
- Maintain virtual filing system, including preparation and organization of policies and procedures
- Coordinate other assigned organizational projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Nonprofit Management, or similar field preferred
- Two or more years of experience coordinating administrative needs in a nonprofit organization
- General knowledge of contracts, IT, human resources, and operations
- Proven organizational skills
- Preferred experience with Salesforce, ASANA, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong personal integrity
- Hungry, humble and smart, as defined by Lencioni in The Ideal Team Player
- Demonstrated innovative, critical, and strategic thinker
- Growth-minded and adaptive communicator
- Tireless advocate for the mission