Who are we?
Chosen is a faith-based nonprofit that helps children heal from trauma due to abuse, neglect, or abandonment. We strengthen foster, kinship, adoptive and reunified family systems using a holistic, trauma-responsive approach. Chosen has a special culture that encourages and provides deep, core values-based work and spiritual growth of team members. Our team is fast-paced, professional, passionate, growth-oriented and innovative. We are committed to best business practices and tools for mission fulfillment.
Director of Operations
New Braunfels, TX
We help children heal from trauma by strengthening their families.
Every child thriving in a family.
Our core values are rooted in faith and shape the way we go about fulfilling our mission, how we behave, and what we expect of each other.
Excellence – We operate with a growth mentality and go the extra mile.
Service – We work diligently & own the part we play with a commitment to do whatever it takes.
Compassion – We are active listeners and seek what is important to the speaker.
Integrity – We show up with authenticity, adhere to honest practices and use candor with kindness. Stewardship – We use resources with multiplication in mind as one in charge of God’s resources.
The Office Assistant contributes to Chosen’s mission of serving children and families through maintaining the New Braunfels office space. This key team member is responsible for maintaining inventory, cleanliness, and administrative work around the office space.
• Maintains cleanliness and tidiness of office spaces
• Receives, sorts, and distributes incoming mail
• Prepares outgoing mail and packages
• Utilizes remote deposit scanner to deposit checks
• Faxes, scans, and copies documents
• Monitors and maintains office supplies
• Organizes inventory
• Maintain office filing and storage
• and other related duties as assigned
• Interest in the social services or non-profit industry
• Demonstrated ability to work independently
• Regular sitting, standing, squatting, and other active movements around an office
• Must be able to lift to 20 pounds at times