Chosen Care, Inc. Overview
Founded in 2009, Chosen is a faith-based nonprofit that helps children heal from trauma with a holistic approach by strengthening foster, relative, reunified, and adoptive families with trauma-informed resources such as: parent coaching, therapy, and personalized case management.
Chosen has a special culture that encourages and provides deep, core values based work and spiritual growth of team members. Our team is fast-paced, professional, passionate, growth-oriented and innovative. We are committed to best business practices and tools for mission fulfillment.
Chief Programs Officer
We help children heal from trauma by strengthening their families.
Every child in a thriving family.
Our core values are rooted in faith and shape the way we go about fulfilling our mission, how we behave, and what we expect of each other.
Our core values:
Excellence – We operate with a growth mentality and go the extra mile.
Service – We work diligently & own the part we play with a commitment to do whatever it takes.
Compassion – We are active listeners and seek what is important to the speaker.
Integrity – We show up with authenticity, adhere to honest practices and use candor with kindness.
Stewardship – We use resources with multiplication in mind as one in charge of God’s resources.
The Program Director is a leader of a fast-paced, growing team. This individual is a mission-focused, seasoned, strategic, and entrepreneurial individual experienced in leading a program with targeted outputs and outcomes. The Director is responsible for providing management and supervision of program managers and direct care staff to ensure that Chosen’s Model is Care is delivered with excellence.
• Oversees daily program activities, including delivery and process of Chosen’s Model of Care
• Leads and manages remote staff of program managers who supervise direct care staff
• Accountable for program measurements and metrics
• Collaborates with strategic partners in identified areas of expansion
• Assists program managers in ensuring compliance with contractual obligations
• Leads key projects to scale the program
• Identifies opportunities for partnerships with collaborative stakeholders
• Engages in regular communication across departments and with leadership
• Supports program staff in professional development
• Master’s degree in social work or counseling required
• Ten years of experience in managing a team
• Proven ability to lead program expansion
• Demonstrated experience in working in fast-paced environment
• Expertise in the child welfare sector
• Proficiency in trauma-responsive care
• Bilingual strongly preferred
• Strong personal integrity: hungry, humble and smart
• Demonstrated critical thinker
• Confident leadership skills
• Able to work in fast-paced environment
• Possesses grit and resourcefulness
• Competent writer and communicator
• Tireless advocate for the mission
• Ability to sit at a desk and work on a computer for prolonged periods of time
• Must be able to list 10 pounds at a time